Main Page  I  Northern  I  South  I  East  I  Central  I Sabah & Sarawak  I  Versi B. Melayu  I  BERNAMA.COM
 
 

Update: 2 deaths due to dengue in Terengganu


Last Update: 12/09/2019




KUALA TERENGGANU, Sept 12  -- Two deaths due to dengue have been recorded in Terengganu by the state Health Department this year as of September.

Health director Dr Mohamad Omar said the latest case was on Aug 27 involving a 30-year-old man from Kampung Chepoh in Hulu Terengganu.

He said the first death was recorded on June 10 involving a 68-year-old woman from Flat Dusun Nyior near Kemaman.

As of Sept 10, the department had recorded 462 dengue cases, an increase of 65.6 per cent from 279 cases in the same period last year, he said in a statement today.

He said Kuala Terengganu recorded the highest number with 208, followed by Marang (69), Kuala Nerus (51), Dungun (45), Kemaman (29), Hulu Terengganu (27), Besut (22) and Setiu, 11.

-- BERNAMA

 

 


KAK ZMN SNS ELM



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
 

Malaysia should enhance Muslim-friendly tourism concept - Mohamaddin

 
     

Construction of Sungai Nibong Besar Mosque begins

 
     

Sultan Nazrin launches OBM's 65th anniversary

 
     

Singer Nassier Wahab laid to rest

 
     
 
     
 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 
     
     
   
   
     
     
     
   
     
   
     
 

 
© 2019 BERNAMA. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer | Privacy Policy| Security Policy
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior
written permission of BERNAMA. Best viewed in Firefox 35.0.1 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution