Main Page  I  Northern  I  South  I  East  I  Central  I Sabah & Sarawak  I  Versi B. Melayu  I  BERNAMA.COM
 
 

Two men died, believed to have been electrocuted


Last Update: 15/09/2019




KUALA KRAI, Sept 15  -- Two men were found dead after they were believed to have been electrocuted at their work place at the Kelantan Timber Complex (KPK)  Kampong Stong, Kemubu, here last night.

Acting Kuala Krai District Police Chief, DSP Wan Fauzi Wan Ishak said both the victims aged 27 and 50 originated from Kampung Kemubu, here and Bunut Payung, Kota Bharu.

"Both victims were found at 6.15 pm yesterday by members of the public.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that they were believed to have died of electric shocks at the complex after they were believed to have carried out cleaning works,”he told Bernama, here today.

He said both the bodies had been sent to the hospital for further action before being claimed by family members. 

Police had classified the case as sudden death.

-- BERNAMA


 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
 

Malaysia should enhance Muslim-friendly tourism concept - Mohamaddin

 
     

Construction of Sungai Nibong Besar Mosque begins

 
     

Sultan Nazrin launches OBM's 65th anniversary

 
     

Singer Nassier Wahab laid to rest

 
     
 
     
 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 
     
     
   
   
     
     
     
   
     
   
     
 

 
© 2019 BERNAMA. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer | Privacy Policy| Security Policy
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior
written permission of BERNAMA. Best viewed in Firefox 35.0.1 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution